I’ve tried so many supplements that did nothing more then emptying my wallet. This one is one of the few keepers after my years of trial and error. It has saved me many days when I just felt exhausted from sleep deprivation due to my son keeping me awake all night. My husband and I mix it in out morning smoothie. It is when we run out of this product we realize how amazing it is! The product is packed in recyclable glass bottles. This is one of those products not many people other then people on Raw Foods diet know about. Check the ingredients:
SYNERGIZED® ALGAE 3.40 grams/serving
Fresh freeze-dried, cold-dried or Refractance Window™ dried: Pure Spirulina Crystals™*, Pure Klamath Crystals™*, Pure Chlorella™, Dunaliella*, Kelp*, Wakame*, Kombu*, Bladderwrack*, Dulse*, wildcrafted Dumontiaceae (Cryptosyphonia woodii).
SYNERGIZED® PHYTONUTRIENTS & ENZYMES 2.87 grams/serving
Fresh freeze-dried enzymatically active Sprouts of Millet*, Quinoa*, Broccoli*; Apple Fruit*; fresh freeze-dried Blueberry*, Raspberry*; Green Papaya Fruit*; natural plant Enzymes (Amylase, Cellulase, Lipase, Protease).
SYNERGIZED® CHINESE MUSHROOMS & HERBAL EXTRACTS 2.61 grams/serving
Reishi*, Shiitake*, Maitake*, Agaricus*, Cordyceps*. Standardized 7:1 herbal extract+: Astragalus Root*, Eleuthero Root*, Lycium (Wolfberry) Fruit*, Tang-Kuei Root*, Schizandra chinensis Fruit*,Atractylodes macrocephala Root, Fo-Ti Root, Paeonia lactiflora Root, Rehmannia Root, Codonopsis Root, Licorice Root*, Jujube Fruit, Poria, Ginger Rhizome, Tangerine Peel, Polygala Root, Ligusticum wallichii Root.
SYNERGIZED® GREEN JUICES 1.72 grams/serving
Fresh freeze-dried or CO2-dried: juice concentrates of Wheat Grass*, Barley Grass*, Oat Grass*, Alfalfa Grass*; Parsley Leaf*, Spinach Leaf*, Kale Leaf*, Collard Leaf*.
SYNERGIZED® WESTERN HERBS 1.15 grams/serving
Fresh freeze-dried: Nettle Leaf*, Red Clover Flower*, Burdock Root*, Yellow Dock Root*, Skullcap Flower* and Leaf*, Dandelion Leaf*, Ginkgo Leaf*. Rosa canina Fruit (Rose Hips)*.
SYNERGIZED® NATURAL ANTIOXIDANTS 2 milligrams/serving
Rosemary Leaf*, Clove Bud*, Sage Leaf*, natural Vitamin E (Sunflower).
+ Made with organic ingredients
This honey is also from The Synergy Company. Although Manuka is not my favorite honey flavor, it’s properties are just amazing. When our son gets a cold, we shake some with water in a bottle and he gets well usually in a day. I use it as a facial mask!
E3 live comes frozen in a bottle and is alive! You defrost some, and take a shot of it. I like mixing it with Coconut water for taste. Some like the taste as it is, us other mortals need a little something afterwards to mask the aftertaste. This is one of the few supplements I keep coming back to in time of need, and that is a favorite among those on a raw foods diet.
E3Live™ (fresh-frozen, liquid AFA) is an all-organic wild-harvested aqua-botanical considered by renowned health authorities to be nature’s most beneficial superfood.
Physiologically, E3Live™ helps restore overall body/mind balance in numerous ways. Its field of action simultaneously includes the immune, endocrine, nervous, gastro-intestinal and cardio-vascular systems.
Nutritionally, E3Live™ provides 64 easily absorbed vitamins, minerals and enzymes and has more biologically active chlorophyll than any known food. It is the most nutrient dense food known to mankind.
Bach’s Rescue Remedy:
This is my all in all rescue bottle; when I feel exhausted, stressed, when I can’t sleep and I even put a few drops on my hair when it feels distresses. My little healer in a bottle!
The original Bach Rescue Remedy
- Impatiens: For those who act and think quickly, and have no patience for what they see as the slowness of others. They often prefer to work alone. Teaches empathy and understanding of and patience with others. We’ve found it very fast-acting in alieviating an impatient attitude and lowering stress.
- Star of Bethlehem: For trauma and shock, whether experienced recently or in the past. Teaches the ability to recover from traumas and to integrate them into the present life.
- Cherry Plum: For those who fear losing control of their thoughts and actions and doing things they know are bad for them or which they consider wrong. Teaches trust in one’s spontaneous wisdom and the courage to follow one’s path.
- Rock Rose: For situations in which one experiences panic or terror.
- Clematis: For those who find their lives unhappy and withdraw into fantasy worlds. They are ungrounded and indifferent to the details of everyday life. Teaches one to establish a bridge between the physical world and the world of ideas; may foster great creativity. Is also used to bring clarity and alertness to the present moment.
These combinations of Bach Flower Essences that is especially beneficial when you find yourself in traumatic situations, such as, stress, emergencies, after getting bad news, before an exam or job interview and all other kind of situations where we suddenly lose balance mentally. The Essences quickly get us back in our normal balance so that we calmly can deal with any situation.